Angeles Investment Advisors’ primary client goal is to protect your privacy. To conduct regular business, we may collect nonpublic personal information from sources such as:
• Information reported by you on applications or other forms you provide to us
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
As the Firm shares nonpublic information solely to service our client accounts, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. To provide the utmost in service, we may disclose the information below regarding customers and/or former customers, as necessary, to companies to perform certain services, or as required by law.
• Information the firm receives from clients on applications (name, social security number, address, assets, etc.)
• Information about client transactions with our firm or others (account information, payment history, parties to transactions, etc.)
• Financial service providers such as money managers, custodians, or broker dealers
We may request permission from our clients to identify you in our marketing materials as a client of the firm.
Angeles Investment Advisors will internally safeguard your nonpublic personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.